1. Presentation of the site.Pursuant to Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the site are informed that allyane.com the identity of the various parties involved in its implementation and follow-up: Publishing Director Gilles Chaufferin - firstname.lastname@example.org Webmaster : Mr W Head office: 123 rue de sèze - 69006 Lyon - France Tel. +33 (0)6 66 12 73 14- email@example.com www.monsieurw.fr
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.Use of the site allyane.com implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time. allyane.com are invited to consult them on a regular basis. This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However, ALLYANE may decide to interrupt the site for technical maintenance purposes, in which case ALLYANE will endeavor to inform users of the dates and times of the intervention in advance. The legal notice may be modified at any time. However, it is binding on the user, who is invited to refer to it as often as possible in order to read it.
3. Description of the services provided.Le site allyane.com is to provide information concerning all of the company's activities. ALLYANE endeavors to provide on the site allyane.com information as accurately as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for any omissions, inaccuracies or failure to update, whether caused by itself or by third-party partners supplying such information. All information provided on the allyane.com are given for information only, and are subject to change. Furthermore, the information provided on the allyane.com are not exhaustive. They are subject to any changes that may have been made since they were put online.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeiting.ALLYANE is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is forbidden, except with the prior written authorization of : ALLYANE. Any unauthorized use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of liability.ALLYANE cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the allyane.com website, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility. ALLYANE cannot be held responsible for indirect damage (such as loss of business or loss of opportunity) resulting from use of the site. allyane.com. Interactive areas (possibility of asking questions in the contact area) are available to users. ALLYANE reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this area that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, ALLYANE also reserves the right to hold the user civilly and/or criminally liable, particularly in the event of messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, whatever the medium used (text, photographs, etc.).
7. Personal data management.In France, personal data is protected by law no. 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995. When using the site allyane.comThe following may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user has accessed the site allyane.comthe user's internet service provider, the user's internet protocol (IP) address. In any case, ALLYANE only collects personal information relating to the user for the purpose of certain services offered by the site. allyane.com. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he/she enters the information himself/herself. It is then specified to the user of the site allyane.com the obligation to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of Articles 38 et seq. of the French Data Protection Act 78-17 of January 6, 1978, all users have the right to access, rectify and object to any personal data concerning them, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document bearing the signature of the holder of the document, and specifying the address to which the reply is to be sent. No personal information about the user of the site allyane.com is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the assumption of the purchase of ALLYANE and its rights would allow the transmission of the said information to the eventual purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data with respect to the user of the site. allyane.com. The site has not been declared to the CNIL as it does not collect personal information . Databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. Hyperlinks and cookies.Le site allyane.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of ALLYANE. However, ALLYANE is not in a position to check the content of sites visited in this way, and consequently assumes no responsibility in this respect. Browsing the site allyane.com is likely to cause the installation of cookie(s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data obtained in this way is intended to facilitate subsequent browsing of the site, and is also used to measure visitor numbers. Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. Users may, however, configure their computers as follows to refuse the installation of cookies: Internet Explorer: Tools tab (wheel-shaped icon at top right) / Internet options. Click on Confidentiality and select Block all cookies. Click on Ok. Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: use personalized settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies. On Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by a cog) in the top right-hand corner of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content settings". In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies. Under Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by three dots on top of each other) in the top right-hand corner of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on Preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction.Any dispute relating to the use of the site allyane.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is granted to the competent courts of Paris.
10. The main laws involved.Act no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended by Act no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 on data processing, data files and individual liberties. Law no. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
11. Lexicon.User: Internet user connecting to and using the above-mentioned site. Personal information: "information which enables, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies" (article 4 of law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978).
Commitment to confidentiality
Alphabimove® application for IPad
Protecting your privacy is essential to us. That's why we have decided not to collect any personal information about you when you use our Alphabimove® application.
None of the application's functions require you to use your personal data. You can use our application without worrying about what will happen to your personal data.
Our application is completely neutral, and you will never be asked to give us any information about yourself, either directly or indirectly.
Questions about confidentiality
If you have any questions concerning our commitment to confidentiality, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of any modification, the page dedicated to our commitment to confidentiality will be kept up to date on our website.
84 Quai Joseph Gillet